If you are looking for resources for yourself or have concerns
about a family member or a friend...
these resources can help.
Area Resources for Alcoholics, Addicts, Families & Friends
- Our meeting schedule at www.dayatatime.org Or, call Day at a Time Club at (303) 989-2816.
- York Street Club - The York Street Club was founded in 1948 in Denver, Colorado to help alcoholics find recovery through Alcoholics Anonymous. Call at 303-322-3674
- Denver Area Central Committee of Alcoholics Anonymous and the Denver Metro Meetings Lookup page or call 303-322-4440 or 303-322-5636 (Saturdays)
- Colorado Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous's at www.ccypaa.com or call 303-635-2000
- Colorado's Area 10 serves the AA community in central Colorado, see the Area 10 Events list. Or call 303-447-8201
- See General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous, the "worldwide central office" of AA, and their Colorado Resources list. Or call 212-870-3400
- AA Alcoholics Anonymous Or call 212-870-3400
Al-Anon and Alateen
- Our meeting schedule at www.dayatatime.org Or call Day at a Time Club at (303) 989-2816.
- The Al-Anon Denver Area Service Center serves as the local communications center for groups and for family members who need information on alcoholism. It provides meeting information and has literature available for sale. Call 303-321-8788
- The AFG of Colorado provides state wide resources to help family members deal with the effects of alcoholism & addiction on them.
- And the Al-Anon and Alateen Worldwide Service Organization serves families and friends of alcoholics. Call 410-832-7094
Alcoholism Treatment and Detox Facilities
- West Pines Behavioral Health at www.westpinesrecovery.org Or call 303-467-4080
- Denver Health is the area's largest community hospital and offers help with addictions. Or call 303-436-6000
- Arapahoe House is a well-known national organization of rehabilitation & recovery, and has several Denver area facilities. Or call 303-657-3700
- Sobriety House offers low-income & homeless alcoholics and addicts quality treatment & support for re-entry into productive, fulfilling lives. Includes follow-up residential support. Or call 720-381-4334
- The Oxford House program offers very supportive long-term shared housing for recovering residents to rebuild their lives. Or call 720-479-8392
- Cenikor offers hope to those who seemingly require drastic, long-term, residential support; this program is for those truly committed to change but whose recovery requires a heroic effort. Out-of-state. Or call 1-888-236-4567
Help With Other Substance Addictions
- Check our meeting schedule at www.dayatatime.org Or, call Day at a Time Club at (303) 989-2816.
- Cocaine Anonymous Colorado Denver Metro Meetings for those looking for, and finding, a solution to cocaine addiction. Or call 303-421-5120
- Cocaine Anonymous Online provides online CA meetings. Or call 303-421-5120
- CA Cocaine Anonymous www.cacolorado.org Or call 303-421-5120
- Narcotics Anonymous Denver Meeting List from the Narcotics Anonymous Colorado site, helping those dealing with any narcotics addiction. Or call 303-832-3784
- Co-Anon, for friends and family of Cocaine addicts www.co-anon.org Or call 303-321-8788
- Marijuana Anonymous for those looking for, and finding, a solution to marijuana addiction. Or call 303-607-7516
- CoDA - Co-Dependents Anonymous, for people working to end patterns of dysfunctional relationships and develop functional and healthy relationships www.codependents.org Or call 303-592-3936
- CMA Crystal Meth Anonymous www.crystalmeth.org Or call 720-295-4409
- CMA Helpline, call 1-855-638-4373
- CMA Worldwide Meeting Directory you can find a CMA group near you at https://crystalmeth.org/cma-meetings.html
- GA Gambler's Anonymous www.gamblersanonymous.org Or call 1-855-222-5542
- Gam-Anon / Gam-A-Teen www.gam-anon.org Or call 1-855-222-5542
- FA Families Anonymous No Meetings Available in this City, see www.familiesanonymous.org Or call 1-800-736-9805
- FAA Food Addicts Anonymous www.foodaddictsanonymous Or call 781-932-6300
Sober Living Facilities and Resources
- http://soberliving.interventionamerica.org/citydirectory.cfm?State=CO&city=Denver Or call 1-888-635-5557